Thursday, December 20, 2007

6STAR BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE OFFER (BOGOF)

I have made enough cash cycling out of 6star and I’m still making cool cash on a daily basis so are my downlines, and the downline is booming with the speed almost equal to that of light, due to this fact I have been sharing my online fortune with my downlines and just thought it will be a good idea to give some lucky people the opportunity to benefit from my fortune sharing.

Thus the next 5 people to request a link and register for 6star membership will get another slot FREE OF CHARGE.

Link request can be made by here, please note it will be a first come first serve basis FCFS, that reminds me of FIFO in college days, hehehe

This is the beginning of new things to come.

Rush in and claim 1 of the 5 slots now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check below for proof of payment and clear any doubt you might have conceived

Regards

feasy


No comments: